19 July 2007

YES. Better.

Today: great.

This confusion I've been feeling lately: definitely the Enemy trying to discourage God's work.

Today's models' small group: amazing time. God is so great!

Today's casting: I think I'm going to get booked for it.

Today's "fierce bikini poloroids" (as Marissa called them) to be sent to Greece, which she felt the need to take out on the sidewalk in front of the agency as people walked and drove by: actually went as well as that type of thing can go.

Getting together with Meredith tonight: wonderful talk.

This weekend with Natalie & Charity & Meredith here in Chicago: so excited.

I'm at Marcus' overnight because I found out today about a casting tomorrow. It's for Active Endeavors. They booked me for my very first paid print job ever. That was a year ago this past May. I had no idea how to move in front of the camera--I thought I did horrible and cried afterwards. It really wasn't that bad. But maybe tomorrow I can explain to them that last time we worked together was my first real print job and I'm much better at modeling now.

That's all for now. It's late.

xo

1 comment:

nataliemma said...

Grool! So grool. You think you may be cast for the Listerine commericial, is that what you mean? Man, that would be so spectacular! You're spectacular!

Chax & I, too, are very excited for this weekend. How great to be with three great girls this weekend (and Nate?!)!