10 July 2007

The inspectors just came back.

And this time I'm not crying.


We worked pretty hard over the weekend on it, and then while I was in Chicago Sunday night through this morning, Keith finished up--and did an amazing job!

The best anniversary present!

We've sprayed white distilled vinegar on our mold a number of times, and then reluctantly tried a bleach cleaner, but nothing's really changed so far:

We're anxiously waiting the arrival of our tea tree oil in the mail, which is supposed to be a super-effective natural treatment.

But we passed regardless!

And now that it's all cleaned up, come over! There's room on our two vintage couches for everyone, and enough musical instruments to go around.

1 comment:

nataliemma said...

woah, you squeezed two couches in there?! *amazed* Yay, I'm happy for you! I hope to drive up some weekend and spend it with you. Probably no time extremely soon, but I do look forward to it!