13 July 2007

Listerine & the Class of 2002.

I was called back for the Listerine commercial! I took the train up this morning & my callback was at noon. It went well! I should know by early next week if I got it, because it shoots on Thursday.

In order to make it back for my class reunion tonight, I was going to have to take an afternoon train to Galesburg and be picked up by someone. The ticket was going to cost me $51!

But I am so thankful: Leslie (my classmate & great friend who lives in Chicago) was driving down from Chicago today for the reunion. She pushed back her departure time a couple hours so that I could ride down with her. Perfect!

So now, the five year reunion of the Bushnell-Prairie City High School Class of 2002...

I have to go get ready.

2 comments:

MeredithJoy said...

Oh man! I hope you get the commercial! That would be so cool!
And I hope everything went well last night witht he reunion.
I just hope you didn't bnust out the Dolce & Gabanna!
:o)

nataliemma said...

Wow, that's great! I love telling people that you auditioned for a listerine commerical and doing my own rendition of what you had to do. I gurgle and then overdramatize the "ahhhhhhhhhh". We don't have a five year reunion, but the 2002 band geeks are getting together next weekend. Very cool, you don't have to tell me :)