22 July 2007

The end of a great weekend.

*sigh* It was a really fun, full weekend in Chicago with Natalie, Charity, Nate & Mere. Tons of walking around the city, concert in Millenium Park, fireworks at Navy Pier, going to Nate & Meredith's church...

Tomorrow: print job with Elise Bergman, a local designer who makes beautiful dresses. I met her through Meredith.

Elise is giving me one of those beautiful dresses. :)

Then I have to go to a "rehearsal" for Elite's huge 25th Anniversary Celebration. The party is Thursday night, and apparently they're parading us around on stage in front of 900+ people (many of whom are big deals) for entertainment & promotion. So we have to go practice that...

I'm now at Marcus' for the night and am hoping to catch up on some sleep.

Keith is at home and is leading worship for Teen Week at Argyle, which started tonight. Next weekend is Andrew and Sharon's wedding, which we are both standing up in. :)

I miss Keith. But by God's grace I have been doing well emotionally for the past few days.

Happy Birthday, Dad!!!

xo

1 comment:

nataliemma said...

Lin, Thanks for sacrificing some rest and time at home with Keith and your dad to spend time with Charity & I. It was a great weekend. I'm so thankful for time with you!