06 July 2007

mewithoutYou.

I haven't blogged much yet about my new favorite band.

I've realized I'm the type of person who is really into one musical artist at a time. Then after I've gone through my initial exclusive obsession with them, I add them to my little garden of favorite music and wait to see what further fruit they'll bear.

My current fixation is mewithoutYou. Wow.

I saw them again this year at Cornerstone, and had the added pleasure of being at Aaron's (the lead singer) talk at the Jesus Village tent. It's hard to describe how God's used him to encourage me.

This is a video of an interview with him I found on YouTube.

7 comments:

nataliemma said...

I need to listen to them and see what all the fuss is about. Any suggestions in jumping in? I guess I can hear some on myspace. And I'll watch that video when I'm at home sometime.

Anonymous said...

Yes.

Find out what all the fuss is about.

Remember how the music of bands like The Waiting and Skillet and dcTalk helped us grow so much back when we were like 14?

T. Brandon Lane said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SSkuADrb2xk

psalters, interviewed by shane claiborne. Check it.

Anonymous said...

Yeah! I had seen that one! There's also one where Aaron talks about living at the Simple Way and the impact it had on him.

MeredithJoy said...

I miss you all so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!

nataliemma said...

http://www.ksdk.com/news/news_article.aspx?storyid=123730

omg- did you hear about this?

Anonymous said...

omg--no!