11 July 2007

Listerine.

Day trip to Chicago today.

My second TV commercial audition. It was for Listerine. It was simply three takes of me coming into the frame, rinsing out my mouth with water, spitting it out, going "Ahhh.", and leaving the frame.

Hope I get it! Seems like it would be a pretty easy first TV commercial to shoot.

Then I hung out with Ashley D., a fellow model, for the afternoon. She was going to come to Cornerstone this year, but ended up not making it. She gave me a bag full of some of her so-cute vintage clothes that she's passing on to me. Thank you!

I'm still going crazy inside spiritually, but I really don't know how to describe it with words. And I'm finding it really hard to get motivated with modeling stuff. I know I need to. I just have a really negative attitude about it right now. And I don't fully understand why... I'm feeling pretty conflicted and a little confused, if that wasn't already apparent. I think I may need some counseling. Anyone available?

My sweet green 60s Schwinn (see right) that I finally started riding at Cornerstone is ready after its tune-up at The Bike Shop! It should be in ship-shape condition now & I'm picking it up tomorrow morning! I feel like using my bike has started some kind of a new phase in my life. I'm excited about it.


Photo by Natalie Waymack

2 comments:

nataliemma said...

lol...I can't imagine trying out for a commercial like that. That's awesome. MAN, if you were on TV... *fainting*

Neat! Bikes! I miss riding my bike like I did in college. I would really like to move in towards the city, closer to work, cool stuff, church, school and I'm tiring of suburbia, communting and driving so much... Biking! Walking! I love it.

Keep unwrapping your spiritual movements... I'd love to hear it.

And I don't know why we didn't become web designers.

MeredithJoy said...

me too.
I think you knew that already.
but I am going nuts inside.
and my latest post probably shows that.
I am here for you.
And once the church job starts we should just set a time that we meet every other week or more often, whether it means I take the train down there or you are up here for a job.
we can do this.
not alone obviously(looks upward) but we can do it.