09 September 2007

Under construction.

As you can see, I'm playing around with the layout & look of my blog...

I'm wanting to make it more themed--make my posts more centered around the crazy modeling journey. When I think about writing about life in general, it's really overwhelming, because--like everyone I'm sure--I have so many thoughts about so many different things. I can still write about other things, but the modeling stuff could be the main thread throughout it all.

After all, that's the news that many people really want to hear about anyway. The rest of my life is probably either too boring or too personal.

What do you think?

3 comments:

nataliemma said...

I understand you wanting to narrow it down...that's completely understandable. But I really want to hear about all of you, not just your modeling. So I at least request that when you feel like journaling or talking with someone about something else, things that you think either too personal or too boring or too whatever, that you'll pick up the phone or sit down to an email.

Love ya,

MeredithJoy said...

i second natalie's sentiments!

Anonymous said...

yeah...i will always want to talk to my amazing friends about what's going on inside of me!

i'm still working out what i want to do with the blog...