25 September 2007

Google Reader.

I've been using & enjoying the new Google Reader for about a week now (see my "I read these" in the sidebar).

I'll let Chris explain it to you in this video (he knows a lot more than me, and he's pretty precious).


I also just discovered the "Next >>" button for your toolbar! This is my favorite thing with Google Reader yet! This button automatically takes you (every time you push it) to the most recent unread post from the blogs you are subscribed to! Then you can easily go to all of the recently updated posts from all your favorite blogs on their actual site (so you can easily leave comments if desired), not just in your Reader. Love it! Install Google Reader and the "Next >>" button on your toolbar today! ;)

1 comment:

T. Brandon Lane said...

that sounds pretty amazing and wonderful, i always forget which people's blogs i'm supposed to be reading. Oh google, always out there innovating. . .