10 September 2007

New Heading?

What do you guys think of the new heading image? Narcissistic? Be honest.

It's an image from Elise's website--she's the super-cool local designer I met through Meredith. I did the print job for her in July. She only has this one picture of me up right now (until she launches her new site!). I really like the whole style of the picture though--hair, makeup, of course wardrobe (her stuff is beautiful), the black & white, etc.

Tell me what you think about my heading. Be honest.

2 comments:

MeredithJoy said...

well we know about my own issues with narcissism, aka all those pictures you WEREN'T supposed to see on my computer! But no, I think it is a beautiful picture, and if it is a modeling pic and this is a modeling blog, it seems to make sense. I just don't want you to have yet another thing that makes you deal with your whole dual life issue. I think it's ok to be Lindsay the model too! MWAH!
When are you in my hood next? Yes I just said hood, the whitest girl ever but it just came out so I'm not going to apologize for it.

Anonymous said...

i use the word hood as well. don't back down.