14 June 2007

Missing Rue Royale by a couple of hours!

Meredith is going to see Rue Royale in Chicago tonight!

For Free!

If I hadn't been away from Keith for three days, or if I wasn't going to have the privilege of seeing them at Cornerstone, I would stay another night and go with her in a heartbeat.

June, 14 2007 at Uncommon Ground (Green Room Sessions Event)
3800 N. Clark Street
Chicago, Illinois 60613-2812
Cost : Free

http://www.livegreenchicago.com/

If you're in town, GO!


UPDATE:

Oh man....I just went to that last link....it sounds so amazing and wonderful!

I may have to rethink...

And take Amtrak home in the morning...

Oh, decisions.

2 comments:

MeredithJoy said...

do it, do it, do it, do it!
he he he I think I already know that you will!!!!!!!

nataliemma said...

I talked to Brandon and he said you went -- neat! I don't know that band... have me listen to them at Cstone. k bye!