13 June 2007

The task of updating is getting bigger with each passing day.

Honestly...when will I have the opportunity to update my blog about the last few weeks' modeling news & events?

I'm either working in some form, without internet access, exhausted, or savoring a sweet moment of rest &/or fun.

Life has been great, God is at work, and I am so happy; just very... [searching thesaurus.com for a synonym for busy, because it's what everyone says about their lives, like being busy in and of itself is this noble cause] ...engaged. active. bustling. hustling. humming. (Other suggestions?)

And I'm humbly asking God for an easily portable device on which I can get online. I have so much downtime on the train and around the city during which it would be so advantageous to have internet access.

Does anyone know the non-brand name for a Blackberry?

Right now, I am
c.) exhausted.

So, I'm going to go enjoy a relaxing shower and my gracious brother's guest bedroom.

No comments: