10 November 2007

Today I acted in a feature film.

Today went so well.

And they want me back tomorrow.

"We're definitely going to want you back tomorrow."

That wasn't planned. They want me back tomorrow.

So, in the scene: Shia's sketching the picture of me as we exchange a series of (flirtatious) glances, and then after a while I'm the one who gets off the train, not him. So I'm leaving the train, he hands the sketch to me, I look at it and say "What about the rest of me?", he says "Next time.", I get off the train, give him one last look & smile, and cut.

And partway through shooting, Shia writes his character's name and a phone number on the sketch. So now my character has his character's phone number. And they want me back tomorrow.

Pray for me.

I just want to be faithful with whatever God has for me.

I just want to love him and bring him glory and love people.

I am just in awe of what is going on.

1 comment:

Abby said...

Congratss!! tell me more...!!