11 November 2007

Still trying to decide if this has all really happened to me.

Today went so well.

So well.

We did more footage of the same scene. So many more angles, including the closeup of me saying my line.

Shia and I chatted a lot more today, sharing more about ourselves, and even our views on God and faith and religion. Very cool conversations--he's open & genuine & contemplative. We're buddies. At least we were today.

The sketch we used in the scene--they let me keep it, and someone had him sign it for me (which I was already considering requesting anyway). He wrote to me: You're awesome! Thanx 4 helping us out! SHIA.

He's so precious. Such a great guy. He's definitely going to have a great career.

And the director, D.J., was so wonderful, too. I got to work with a lot of really cool people. The extra sitting beside me on the train was D.J.'s 12 year-old son, Brandon. Also extremely precious. We're buddies too.

So I'm done shooting. For now. And I absolutely loved it.

Only God knows what the future will hold.

If it's more acting...I would be thrilled.

6 comments:

nataliemma said...

WOAH that's so wild! I practically announced it to everyone on the plane when I got my voicemail(s) in Boston. AHHH! What did ya'll talk about in terms of religion? AHH!

I called Shai a girl, sorry. It was vaguely familiar and then Matt was like "transformers, duh" Of course! AHHHH!

AHHH! I'm seeing it opening day!

MeredithJoy said...

yes. we will have a formal opening night party, where we will all get dressed up to the nines and go out to dinner and then bring a red carpet with us so that we can roll it out in front of you!

Anonymous said...

sounds fabulous!

and we are ALL walking down the red carpet!

The Steeles said...

Hi Linsdsay! I loved reading your blog posts. Congrats on your recent adventures. I would love for you to send me the link to the video of you on Oprah.
Jamie Steele

Anonymous said...

here is the link, thanks to my friend chad!

http://chadone.com/lindsay.php

nataliemma said...

oh oh oh! Yes, Meredith, yes! An opening night party with champaign and all of us looking stunning. Love it. I will work on finding a red carpet. Or red piece of fabric.