21 May 2007

Not now, New York.

I heard back this morning from Marissa (my booker @ Elite Chicago) about the feedback from NY.

Basically, it's "not now."

Most of them want to see my portfolio developed more, which I can understand. And there's definitely still potential for the future in NY.

Speaking of developing my portfolio, I also just found out that I have a test tomorrow in Chicago. It's with a photographer named Jeff Stella. Hopefully the photos will turn out well and I'll get to add them to my book. Also, my editorial in Newcity Chicago's Botiqueville should be out within a couple of weeks, which will surely make the cut for my book.

It'll be great to have some new stuff in there. I need it.

In other news, it's great to be back in Macomb. I love Macomb. And what beautiful weather!!! I'm praising God for it.

2 comments:

MeredithJoy said...

hey! so cool that you are on here, i think it has a decidedly grown up feel unlike livejournal or xanga, don't you? CORNERSTONE is getting sooooo close!

Anonymous said...

YES. I think Blogger has much better features than the others. It's what pushed me over the edge in deciding to start blogging again.

I
can't
wait
for
Cornerstone.

My favorite place in the world.

Are you guys going to put up your tent next to our camper?