06 November 2008

Running Cafe Aroma.

Hey friends,

Cafe Aroma, where I'm working, is run by The Vineyard church, and the pastor right now is kind of the general manager. However, he has a lot going on, and he has started talking to me about taking on more of the manager role, so he wouldn't have to be concerned with the day-to-day business of it. I told him that I couldn't do it without Cathy, the amazing woman I work with (we complement each other well & make a great team), so plans are now brewing (pun intended) for Cathy & I to try our hand at running the cafe next semester.

L. xo

P.S. Brandon, thank you for your letter in the mail. I really liked it, and it helped me think through some of my blogging issues. I love old-fashioned mail.

5 comments:

nataliemma said...

Lin, that's awesome. I LOVE your pictures on the top of your blog. Like totally rocking.

scintillating madness said...

it sounds like if i am up your way, i'll have to stop in for some....uh....so you sell anything more than coffee??

you know, i think we went to vineyard church on our way back from cornerstone. and thats where we got a flat tire.

StL Steeles said...

I totally and completely LOVE reading your blog! You are the best bloggist I know. :)
I love you!!!
Stephi

Anonymous said...

wow, so encouraging!! thanks. :)


paul, we totally rock at lunch. paninis, salads, wraps, soup, etc. come in for some lunch. and yeah, it's totally the church you stopped at after cornerstone, but i don't think that was a typical service...

Anonymous said...

hi lindsay.

i found your blog through your facebook and have been checking back for the last couple of months. i love blog-reading! maybe i'll randomly run into you in chicago again sometime :)

you have beautiful words.

kelli