11 November 2008

A good day in Chicago.

A good day in Chicago yesterday:
  • Hung out with Lois; always edifying conversations.
  • Met up with my big brother @ L'Appetito, just a few blocks east of the agency.  He was feeling a little sick, but it was great to see him.
  • A casting for a German sportswear catalog.  I haven't been into Elite in a while, so it was really good to see some of the other models & agents.
  • Lois & I went up to Wicker Park to see Stacy, the girl I worked with at the Bridal show.  We walked Stacy to work, then stopped by Cafe de Luca for soup & coffee.
  • Fun time on Amtrak hanging out with the crew in the Cafe Car.
  • A happy birthday phone talk with my big sister.
L.xo

1 comment:

Abby said...

Lindsey, my daughter is showing some interest in modeling and is very photogenic...just wondering how you got started and if you would recommend me looking into it for her...