23 August 2007

I'm not going to Greece (unless the Lord wills it).

Well, friends, as far as I know at this moment, I am not going to Greece this fall.

God has a different plan for these next two months, so it seems.

And I am content with that.

What a time of growth this has been for me. He is shaping me and teaching me in such profound ways.

All the plans were in place with the Greek agency. Elite was planning for me to go. On the surface, the reason that I'm not going is that I cannot afford the plane ticket right now, and I don't think it's wise to borrow money to buy the ticket. And it is very likely that I'll have the chance again in the future to travel for modeling.

God's thoughts are not my thoughts; His ways are not my ways. Only he knows the real reasons for me to stay here for now.

His will be done, not mine. The depth of that statement is utterly mysterious & unsearchable & wonderful.

What freedom there is in it!

I don't know how much to explain here about this change of plans. If you have any questions, post a comment and ask.

1 comment:

MeredithJoy said...

I know its selfish, but I would have missed you a bunch!