05 January 2010

Simple things; so much power.

Man, let me just say that when I am either (a) tired or (b) dehydrated,
my whole world looks different.


And I think the enemy takes advantage of it.


The cafe's closed this week, but I have a super long list to-do list for myself for the cafe.  I really like working from home.  I get a lot done.  And it feels good to be in my home.  I ate all three meals at home today.  Pretty sure that's the first time that's happened....at least since we moved here.  It makes me think that I could keep managing the cafe if I had a baby.  I wouldn't want to work regular shifts at the cafe behind the counter, but really think I could still manage.  At least for a while.  But who knows what the future holds.

Two things that are definitely in my future are enough sleep & water.

2 comments:

stephanisteele said...

I just wanted to let you know that I check your blog fairly regularly. I love to see new stuff (although I'm sure you feel the same way about ours...). :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks for letting me know.

I appreciate comments.