21 December 2009

Wordle.net

We're hanging out at Nick & Rachels.  Tonight Rach's sister Bekah got into town for Christmas so we got to meet her for the first time.  She's a school teacher.  She just introduced us to this website, Wordle.net.  You can give it any text from a document or even just a website address and it creates a collage with the words it contains.  The more frequently the word is used, the more prominent it appears in the collage.  I just typed in my blog address, and this is what it gave me:

Wordle: blog

The word want is huge.  Hm.  Interesting.

2 comments:

Chad said...

I'm so glad you posted that. I went to that web site a LONG time ago, and was trying to go back to it. Couldn't find the page!!! Now I have the address. Thanks!

nataliemma said...

This is COOL.

Yeah, hmm, what does that mean?

WANT to see you soon.